1 on 1 Coaching
“Coaches who open themselves to being vulnerable also can experience growth in self-compassion”
(Moore, et al., 2016)
Trust and authenticity are the foundation of a good coaching relationship. This allows for vulnerability. “Coaches who open themselves to being vulnerable also can experience growth in self-compassion” (Moore, et al., 2016). One-on-one coaching provides a safe, confidential environment in which the client will receive the extra attention, intense listening, and personal experience only one-on-one coaching can achieve.
One-on-one coaching is centered on the client where the client and coach will spend time exploring specifically what the client believes is needed for their success and growth. The coach and client develop the relationship based on the defined goals of the client without intervention from others in a group. It also allows the client to spend more time in self-reflection, self awareness, and self-growth to achieving their goals.
One-on-one coaching is ideal for those clients who seek to find:
- Clarity around your identified purpose and passion in life.
- Achievement in finding solutions to specific problems.
- Help in being fully present and engaged in your relationships – work and/or personal.
- Solutions to a specific goal.
- Different systems and structures to increase personal and professional productivity.
- Better self-awareness.
- Help with accountability.
- Support in staying honest, enabling the client to re-evaluate their thinking, assumptions, and beliefs.
Outcomes of one-on-one coaching include:
- A safe space for exploring more about yourself.
- Better risk management.
- Increased productivity.
- Strength’s identification.
- Focused use of strengths though interventions.
- Goal attainment.